In yet more Tonner news; it was announced yesterday that the very latest 2010 Fall/Holiday collection had gone live on the Tonner Doll site.
Quite a mixed bunch at first glance with variations on several ongoing themes such as shrunken a Harry Potter and female variations of the Wizard of Oz trio of male characters. Interesting to some I’m sure but not really floating my boat. Some of the
Some progress on the proper fashion doll front though, if a little meagre. But nice to see some action in the Tyler camp with be-wigged basic dolls and a denim theme boutique collection. Oh and a few Antoinette gals too.
The Doll Observer
Hello! My name is Simon, AKA "The Doll Observer"! I am a long-time Fashion Doll Aficionado, creator of the online community DollObservers.com and columnist for Haute Doll Magazine.
fashion doll sponsors
TagsAngelic Dreamz Antoinette Barbie Bratz Dionysis Doll doll observers doll photography doll reader Dolls Doll Shows DOTY Ellowyne Wilde Facebook Fashion doll fashion dolls Fashion police Fashion Royalty Flickr Fortune FR:16 Fugu Gene Marshall Haute Doll IFDC INNOQUII Integrity Toys JAMIEshow Jason Wu Jem Ken Las Vegas Madame Alexander Marl & B Mattel News Paris Fashion Doll Festival poppy parker Robert Tonner Superdoll Superfrock Superstar member Sybarite Twitter Venus
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Share the dream… | Fashionnation1on1 on Gene Marshall Rises From The Ashes at IDEX 2013
- Boy on And the Winners Are!
- Today in Fashion History: March 9th | The Stylitics Report on Top 10 Cool Barbie Doll Quotes
- Rich on Here comes the (innoquii) Bride!
- Horsman Ltd Haute Doll Exclusive ‘Heart Chairs’ | The Doll Observer on The 2013 DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards are now Open to the Public Vote