The Dynamite Girls by Integrity Toys are going all Urban for their Fall line of dolls. These crazy gals seem to have added a new boy to the group, Curt, along the way too. Mighty fine they look too with a retro 70′s, Taxi Driver vibe. Jasper’s look, especially, seems to be channelling actress Joedy Foster in her most infamous role!
These new urbanites are certainly proving popular too, with Curt especially, selling out on pre-sale at several online vendors. With his looks its little wonder!
The Doll Observer
Hello! My name is Simon, AKA "The Doll Observer"! I am a long-time Fashion Doll Aficionado, creator of the online community DollObservers.com and columnist for Haute Doll Magazine.
fashion doll sponsors
TagsAngelic Dreamz Antoinette Barbie Bratz Dionysis Doll doll observers doll photography doll reader Dolls Doll Shows DOTY Ellowyne Wilde Facebook Fashion doll fashion dolls Fashion police Fashion Royalty Flickr Fortune FR:16 Fugu Gene Marshall Haute Doll IFDC INNOQUII Integrity Toys JAMIEshow Jason Wu Jem Ken Las Vegas Madame Alexander Marl & B Mattel News Paris Fashion Doll Festival poppy parker Robert Tonner Superdoll Superfrock Superstar member Sybarite Twitter Venus
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Share the dream… | Fashionnation1on1 on Gene Marshall Rises From The Ashes at IDEX 2013
- Boy on And the Winners Are!
- Today in Fashion History: March 9th | The Stylitics Report on Top 10 Cool Barbie Doll Quotes
- Rich on Here comes the (innoquii) Bride!
- Horsman Ltd Haute Doll Exclusive ‘Heart Chairs’ | The Doll Observer on The 2013 DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards are now Open to the Public Vote