Angelic Dreamz, the prestigious fashion doll retailer, was nominated in several categories at this year’s DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards. In the event they were outright winner of ‘Fashion Doll retailer 2012’ as voted for by the fashion doll buying public. Therefore I am delighted to announce that George Gonzalez, co-owner of Angelic Dreamz and the creative force behind the amazing JAMIEshow line, has kindly agreed to an interview!
I thought this would be an ideal opportunity for our DollObservers members, visitors and patrons to pose their own questions to George also. So if you have a question for George, don’t be shy and be sure to add it in the comments section below.
I hope to have the interview online in the next couple of weeks or so!
The Doll Observer
Hello! My name is Simon, AKA "The Doll Observer"! I am a long-time Fashion Doll Aficionado, creator of the online community DollObservers.com and columnist for Haute Doll Magazine.
fashion doll sponsors
TagsAngelic Dreamz Antoinette Barbie Bratz Dionysis Doll doll observers doll photography doll reader Dolls Doll Shows DOTY Ellowyne Wilde Facebook Fashion doll fashion dolls Fashion police Fashion Royalty Flickr Fortune FR:16 Fugu Gene Marshall Haute Doll IFDC INNOQUII Integrity Toys JAMIEshow Jason Wu Jem Ken Las Vegas Madame Alexander Marl & B Mattel News Paris Fashion Doll Festival poppy parker Robert Tonner Superdoll Superfrock Superstar member Sybarite Twitter Venus
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Share the dream… | Fashionnation1on1 on Gene Marshall Rises From The Ashes at IDEX 2013
- Boy on And the Winners Are!
- Today in Fashion History: March 9th | The Stylitics Report on Top 10 Cool Barbie Doll Quotes
- Rich on Here comes the (innoquii) Bride!
- Horsman Ltd Haute Doll Exclusive ‘Heart Chairs’ | The Doll Observer on The 2013 DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards are now Open to the Public Vote