Yesterday saw the second of the Superdoll Collectables Ultra Vicious Dolls, Cadenza, go on sale. However within a couple of hours she was sold out and it must be said that I am glad The Boys are keeping dolls online for a couple of days rather than removing them as soon as all the girls are sold… So helpful for those of us who miss seeing what all the fuss is about!
Cadenza is a Voltaire sculpt “Wearing a figure hugging dropneck sequined dress. Rose coloured eyeshadow with black eyeliner, rose blushed lips. Brown stiletto heels and matching clutch completes her look. Accessories include handcuff earrings, super-visor and glam-lipmask”.
And tomorrow we can look forward to a new outfit: Snow Panther!
The Doll Observer
Hello! My name is Simon, AKA "The Doll Observer"! I am a long-time Fashion Doll Aficionado, creator of the online community DollObservers.com and columnist for Haute Doll Magazine.
fashion doll sponsors
TagsAngelic Dreamz Antoinette Barbie Bratz Dionysis Doll doll observers doll photography doll reader Dolls Doll Shows DOTY Ellowyne Wilde Facebook Fashion doll fashion dolls Fashion police Fashion Royalty Flickr Fortune FR:16 Fugu Gene Marshall Haute Doll IFDC INNOQUII Integrity Toys JAMIEshow Jason Wu Jem Ken Las Vegas Madame Alexander Marl & B Mattel News Paris Fashion Doll Festival poppy parker Robert Tonner Superdoll Superfrock Superstar member Sybarite Twitter Venus
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Share the dream… | Fashionnation1on1 on Gene Marshall Rises From The Ashes at IDEX 2013
- Boy on And the Winners Are!
- Today in Fashion History: March 9th | The Stylitics Report on Top 10 Cool Barbie Doll Quotes
- Rich on Here comes the (innoquii) Bride!
- Horsman Ltd Haute Doll Exclusive ‘Heart Chairs’ | The Doll Observer on The 2013 DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards are now Open to the Public Vote